You can build a list for any database by selecting multiple criteria from a variety of selections.
1) Click the ‘Start’ button under the database list category you choose. For the more specialized lists, the ‘Start’ button is shown after you click on the name of the list.
2) Enter your geography selection.
3) Enter the type of business or SIC code of the business you’d like to target. For consumers, you can search by household information such as income, home value, and home ownership.
4) Narrow your search by employee size or sales volume. Narrow your consumer search by age groups, gender, and marital status as well. Choose as many or as few selections as needed for your list.
5) Done! Your sales leads will be displayed.
If the list you are building is too large or too small, try modifying the criteria by adding more or less selections.
Basic information on your list will be displayed. To see more information on a single record, click anywhere within the record and the full record detail will display to the right.
If you would like more detailed list building instructions, please download one of the following pdf’s: